You will be part of Integrated Delivery Finance tower.
We are looking for a finance person to support the overall financial management including planning, forecasting and analysis support.
Will assist leadership as the primary finance contact point and a business advisor by providing financial insights, management information, scenario planning and solutions.
Work collaboratively with different functions and business operations teams to optimize profitability and to manage risk on non-contract cost.
Drives and supports the control of cost and recovery balance. This role provides subject matter expertise, project leadership, and value-added guidance to local NCC teams to ensure service delivery is modernized, standardized, compliant, and visualized. Develops and maintains relationships with Global Finance as well as multiple Local Business Clients, assesses risks and appropriateness of controls, contributes to innovation.
Responsibilities include pre-close support, Actuals and Variance analysis, Executive meeting support material, Costing Opportunities, and forecasting.
- Collaborate, input and report to Global Finance Team.
- Develop and maintain monthly reports and analysis
- Lead resources that review and analyze monthly financial results and understand variances to forecast including identifying issues that require further action and provide solutions.
- Assist with preparation of leadership decks to Finance and the Business as required.
- Analyze areas of improvement, identify insights and actions, and drive these actionable solutions.
- Undertake special projects, research and ad-hoc analysis as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Business or Accounting Degree
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts, US GAAP and finance policies
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Confident and comfortable dealing with finance and non-finance executives
- Ability to deal directly and effectively with executive leadership
- Ability to produce timely and quality deliverables
- Required to operate independently and prioritize workload
- Advanced Excel Technical Skills and Tools development skills
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Reports to:?Integrated Delivery Finance Lead
- External Relationships:? Business Leads, Finance Global Leads, and peers in other P&A Towers