- 3-5 years’ experience in AML/KYC roles.
- Relevant experience on Client Due Diligence review on Corporate clients, Knowledge of APAC regulations (India regulations preferred)
- Control focused mindset and good understanding of regulatory and reputational risks
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to audience
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and deal with people with different experiences and backgrounds and be able to get work done.
- Self-motivated and assertive
What you can expect
Full Time Employee to support the AML/CDD, Global Banking and Markets onboarding process. The team covers new client onboarding, expansion, data maintenance as its core activities and are responsible for completing AML/CDD checks in line with country standards and CIP/CDD procedures. The team also covers internal/external audits, remediation of AML KYC/CDD of bank clients.
What you will do
- Perform document gap analysis by reviewing available documentation and evaluating information available for India jurisdiction.
- Liaise with sales/client teams to obtain and validate correct documentation.
- Process AML/CDD by enriching onboarding requests in the system and performing enhanced due diligence as required.
- Support creation of key business metrics.
- Liaise with internal departments to support KYC issues - Involvement in ad hoc projects for new processes or industry initiatives.
- Participate in remediation, internal/external Audits Requirements
Experience in similar role (preferred)
- Control focused mindset and good understanding of regulatory and reputational risks.
(knowledge of India requirements a plus)
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.