- Reconciliation of Trader's Risk products and positions to Firm books and records and investigation and resolution of breaks.
- Reconciliation of upstream & downstream systems to ensure trade flows are complete
- Monitoring of specific system error queues, which require investigation and resolution to ensure the trade flows downstream.
- Performing Broker/Sales confirm reconciliations and resolving exceptions arising by following up with Sales, traders or Brokers.
- Investigation and resolution of realised cash flow breaks.
- Production and distribution of exception reporting highlighting specific exceptions that require specific actions to resolve.
- The role involves building and maintaining relationships with the regional OTC Middle Office Teams, the Business Unit, IT and other operational support areas to ensure that controls are maintained and breaks are understood and resolved in a timely manner.
- To process requests from Internal Trade Support teams to update MS Internal Mainframe Systems
- Allocation of trades
- Booking of trades
- Amendment of trades
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Over 1-2 years of experience in financial services
- Operations experience and Good understanding of Equities OTC products
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good organization skills
- Strong Communication (Writing and Verbal) Skills. Effective interaction with others across departments and regions
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, and/or other relevant applications
- Ability to quickly digest new information and learn new businesses and processes
- Ability to think strategically and provide insight into how to improve existing business and technology processes
- Attention to details
- Work independently
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Result-focused mindset