Direct customer service and sales to existing MLI customers through relationship building. Customer leads will be provided by company.
Drive Revenue through Cross sell / Up sell
· Focus on cross-sell & up-sell opportunity in every lead allocated from HO team
· Drive productivity measures like lead to conversion ratio.
· Exceed month on month revenue target & collection target
· Competition Analysis for giving professional advice to customer
· Fix self-appointments every day from the given customer database as per the campaign
Customer Service/Retention through relationship management
· Timely & effectively resolve service requests of customers.
· Drive renewal collection on allocated base.
· Ensure retention of his/her allocated” Book of Relations” (existing customer database).
· Establishing and strengthening relationship with the allocated customer base.
· Identify financial goals of customers and providing financial planning assistance.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
· TAT adherence for updating System - CSG
· Successful completion of cross-sell/ up-sell Business Goals month on month
· Collection of payment/premium from 91-180 days’ due policies
· Complaint Resolution /Customer satisfaction
· Achievement of Retention Targets
· > 45 unique customer meetings in a month
· More than 90% attendance (of total working days)
· Successfully score >=80% in the Functional Trainings imparted
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Graduate with 1 - 3 years’ experience in sales of Insurance/ Mutual Fund/ CASA/ Investments/ Loans/ Real Estate.
· Minimum 6 months’ exposure to Life Insurance
· Age Bracket: 25-32 years
· Must own a conveyance
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
· Process & Result orientation
· Customer centricity & relationship building
· Basic Computer Knowledge.
· Good communication skills- English and regional language