Hybrid/WFO - WFO
Acceptable notice period – 1 Month preferably
Must to have skill sets- Listed Derivatives Operations, Clearing Operations, Futures & Options, LD Fees Commissions and Brokerage, EGUS, FIA Tech Docs, Give Up agreements, MS Office Suite
Shift Timing: EMEA- 1.30 PM to 11 PM/ 4.30 to 1.30 AM
A Clearing Services role offers an opportunity to directly interface with the world’s largest derivatives exchanges and equity markets. As the marketplace is fast-paced and ever-changing, this high-profile position provides real life experience relative to support Sales and Trading. It is an innovative and dynamic environment where individuals share a common set of values and bring excellence and integrity to everything they do.
- Ensuring that all steps (Commissions, Interest profiles) as part of the Client On boarding process are set up in the relevant systems as well as all Give Up agreements are executed in line with the instructions from the firm customers, counterparties and traders
- You will be responsible for controlling of exchange & clearing trading fee related expenses
- Interact with internal controllers, technology other Operations groups and traders to resolve any trade related issues
- Interaction with Exchange & CCP contacts to resolve issues / raise queries
- Be a change agent and drive the direction of the group strategically by improving the efficiency and control aspects of Clearing, Reconciliation and Control functions
- Proactively explore solutions to close control gaps and ensure adherence to existing control framework; regular review and understanding of procedures, checklists and reports to ensure they are accurate and current
- Ensure the completion and delivery of all business unit and client requirements associated with timely updates of Fee and commission schedules and related queries.
- Champion the operational changes required to implement processes to satisfy Local and Global regulatory changes.
- Partner closely with Technology, Risk and Change Management teams
- Futures industry experience preferred; working for a Broker dealer and well versed with the Listed Derivatives markets preferred.
- Exposure to core reference data related activities around fee and commission schedules.
- Experience using FIA Tech Atlantis and FIA Tech DOCS is a good to have.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with a heavy emphasis on Excel (pivot tables, functions, etc.…)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work across Global departments to build credibility and strong relationships
- Understand and adapt to Regulatory and Industry change
- Ability to analyze data to determine root causes of problems