Manager for US Accounting
Experience: 5-7 years, with 3 years managing a small team
Team strength: 1 Associate Manager; 2 Team Leads, and 4 junior team members
Reports to: US office directly
Shift timing - Night Shifts - 6 pm to 4 am or 5 am IST
- Must be at least a post-grad in accounting, preferably CA/ICWA/MBA.
- Experience in the staffing industry is preferred.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Directly manage and supervise the existing team.
- Develop talent internally.
- Handle accounts payable and credit cards.
- Track receivables per two dates.
- Take over independent charge of Canada/UK/Ireland bookkeeping, with local help if needed.
- Be the first escalation point of contact for receivables follow-up.
Experience and knowledge:
- Must be very proficient in accounting – QB is not important, but in-depth knowledge of accounting is critical.
- Knowledge of transfer pricing is a must
- At least working knowledge of internal audit and accounting cost .
- Working knowledge of GST to help with accounting for VAT/HST in Canada and Europe.
- Experience in Indian accounting, with knowledge of UK/US/Canada/EU accounting, handling contractors.