The Accounting Executive will support the Accounting Team by focusing primarily on timesheet Entry, reporting, and Invoicing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently and accurately process specific payment/billing/related jobs.
- Consistently achieves key internals with respect to production, cycle time, and quality.
- Participates in simple payment/billing/cash apply/collection project initiatives, including rework efforts.
- Effectively researches and resolves payment/billing/cash apply/collection issues on behalf of customers Assists with root cause analysis of payment/billing/cash apply/collection issues to resolve thoroughly and completely for clients.
- Understands and quickly rationalizes processing changes resulting from new plans, benefit designs Drive client satisfaction.
- Works with supervisor and co-workers to provide strong customer service and communication with key customer interfaces that include Cares, Onboarding and HR Team
Key Performance Indicators
- Consistently meets or exceeds agreed upon performance standards in both productivity and accuracy.
- Proactively works with supervisor to develop self-remediation plans when standards are not being met.
- Effective in meeting goals and deadlines.
- Prioritizes schedule and adjusts as changes in priorities occur.
- Proactively informs supervisor of progress towards goals/deadlines and changes priorities.
- Works constructively under pressure; responds resourcefully to change and ambiguity; maintains a calm, confident and constructive outlook despite difficulty, frustrations, or ambiguity.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 1 year to 3 years’ experience
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of financial and analytical concepts.
- Data entry and claims processing knowledge.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Experience Invoicing and Timesheet.
- Previous experience with accounting and/or accounts receivable (AR).
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Fundamental QB experience preferred.