Position: Marketing Operations Consultant
Client Investment Management (CLIENT IM), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has $1.4 trillion in assets under management or supervision as of June 30, 2023. Client Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
We are looking for career-minded professionals with global perspective to join the Mumbai based Integrated Marketing Services team as Market Operations Specialist. The role specifically supports the senior members of the Marketing Operations team within CLIENT IM Marketing. The primary responsibility of the role is to support marketing operations that will be responsible for the performance update process of marketing materials, presentations etc. The role will be focused on supporting new and impactful ways to enhance the operational marketing platform as well as project manage automation initiatives.
Marketing materials are for strategies and funds across the Client Investment Management platform, for clients based in North America, EMEA and Asia. The Marketing Operations Specialists work with firm systems, databases and resources to source quantitative and qualitative data, complete drafts of performance updates for review by senior team member. In addition, the individual will be responsible for managing the production calendar for the performance update cycle. Members work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment.
The successful candidate has experience in or knowledge of the investment management industry, experience with aggregating and interpreting performance data.
- Manage and support the updating and maintenance of the monthly/quarterly materials including fact cards, performance summaries, presentations, Investment Ideas and collateral
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data through implementation of quality control processes, proofing and data checking
- Partner with the key stakeholders including technology team to ensure timely execution of all initiatives with key focus will be on system and data related projects
- Perform quality control checks on material development and performance update process
- Contribute to ongoing quality and efficiency improvements
- Provide peer review of first drafts and training of junior team members
- Ensure timely update and delivery of all Monthly and Quarterly CLIENT IM Marketing materials to invested clients, prospectus and CLIENT IM.com.
- Co-ordinate with multiple business stakeholders and technology in managing and completion of CLIENT IM wide Product Actions on CLIENT IM Marketing materials and CLIENT IM.com (across all language websites).
- Perform quality control checks on material development and performance update process and contribute to ongoing quality and efficiency improvements
- Provide back up to other team members
- Work across the global CLIENT IM Business Development teams located in North America, Europe and Asia
- Working knowledge of investment management industry
- Strong attention to detail with solid critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Superior proofing skills
- Ability to focus on small details while maintaining larger picture
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver outstanding work products under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience
- Key attributes include: Factsheets, Marketing Collaterals, presentation updates, commitment, team spirit, and collaboration