Supports Senior Executive, handling administrative duties. performs diverse, advanced, and confidential administrative support including composing, releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence.
Relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for the executive. Reads, screens, refers, and responds to incoming mail, ensuring that referrals are made, responses are gathered and summarized. May act as liaison to outside groups coordinating events where the executive is a corporate chair, director, or committee member.
Communicates with executives and line management to gather/convey relevant information.
- Provide general administrative support to the team and senior members of the COO team
- Required to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Process Travel & Entertainment reports using the on-line Concur system
- Assist in organizing and drafting minutes of Committee meetings
- Assist in organizing the meetings for the COO Team, align the required attendees and liaise with the counterparts on the logistics
- Follow up with COO team across the region on any required follow up from the FMG< RGG, CLT and LMT Committee meetings
- Assist in maintenance of the records for the FMG, RGG, CLT & LMT committee meetings
- Coordinates for preparing presentation including compilation and formatting, maintains an existing record database that archives the presentations
- Provide regular updates to management and sanitizing data for specific requirements