We are looking for a techno-functional resource with 5-7 experience with following skillset.
- Hands-on programming experience in languages
- Java Script / Type Script in Cypress/Playwright/Protractor
- JMeter/Core Java/Groovy
- Practical experience with
- Agile Methodology
- Testing Lifecycle
- Defect Management Process
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Mode of interview – In person
- Rounds of interview – 2 Rounds
- Acceptable notice period – Immediate, 15 - 30 days
- 3 days’ work from office is a must and rest 2 days work from home, later basis business needs it can move to all 5 days WFO.
- HR test should to be completed within a week. Failing to do so, profile will be considered as Screen Reject.
- We will not consider any profiles exceeding the submission limit (3 profiles each supplier per req). New submission can be made only once the feedback is shared on the current submittals.
Job Description: QA Automation Engineer
Global Banking and Operations Technology (GBOT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm’s WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Private Banking Group (PBG), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, securities-based loans, and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBOT is the place for you.
The candidate will perform software quality assurance testing across banking product domains and is proficient with various automation tools and techniques. The individual should be highly experienced with functional testing, possess good automation testing skills, and take ownership of items independently while tracking closure. The candidate will liaise with global teams to understand requirements, create test cases (e.g., unit, component, multi-component), as well as automate and deliver projects. The position requires attention to detail, coupled with ownership, to ensure the delivery of high-quality applications.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work on QA processes for Banking workstream(s) with heavy focus on execution of automation across the Bank Product Domains dealing with various automation tools and techniques.
• Work as part of a Banking Agile Squad/Fleet.
• Write utilities, as needed, to automate manual steps/processes.
• Understand requirements, create test cases (unit/component/multi-component), automate, and deliver projects.
• Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions.
• Working in the Agile development methodologies, collaborating with business and technology teams located globally.
• 5-7 years of hands-on QA experience.
• Practical experience with Automation (DevOps) testing and coding skills.
• Hands-on programming experience in languages like Java Script / Type Script.
• Strong SQL experience with various databases.
• Practical automation frameworks experience in Gherkins-Cucumber (BDD).
• Practical knowledge of one automation tool (Cypress, Playwright etc.).
• Good test case creation ability.
• Practical experience with Agile Methodology.
• Team player with effective communication skills to work effectively in a global team.
• Self-motivated, problem solver.
• Willingness to learn and grow.
• Working knowledge of Unix/Shell Scripting knowledge and DevOps experience in CI/CD
• Working knowledge of financial domain
• Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MCA.