- Exposure to java, angular, database --> Exposure to Java and Frameworks like Spring Boot, Batch, Angular, Database
- Knowledge on implementation --> Implementation Knowledge on Microservices & Docker
- In Required - Programming proficiency in Web Services (e. g., XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, micro services, Tomcat)
- Mode of interview – R1 In person (if the candidate is from the same city) & R2 Zoom – In person
- Rounds of interview – 2 Rounds
- Acceptable notice period – Immediate, 15 - 30 days
- 3 days’ work from office is a must and rest 2 days work from home
- Hacker Rank test link will be directly shared with the candidate and the passing score is 80%.
Role Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Global Banking Technology (GBT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm’s WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Private Banking Group (PBG), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, securities-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBT is the place for you.
• Develop and build enterprise level applications using Java technologies.
• Analyze Business User Stories and translate them into meaningful tasks.
• Interface with global team of developers and business users.
• Work as part of a banking Agile Squad / Fleet.
• Perform proof of concepts in new areas of development.
• Support continuous improvement of automated systems.
• Participate in all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation).
• 3 - 5 years of experience building enterprise-level applications using Java Restful APIs, Gradle, Spring (core, aspect, boot and batch) and related frameworks.
• AT least 1-2 years of experience web technologies such as CSS & HTML, Web Development Frameworks and design patterns and frameworks like Angular or ReactJS.
• Development experience in Core Java preferably version 1.8.
• Expertise in multi-tiered Java EE design and programming; solid understanding of multi-tiered web-based applications.
• Programing proficiency in Web Services (e. g., XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, micro services, Tomcat)
• Hands on experience of RDBMS database platforms (like DB2, MSSQL), design, SQL, and database access technologies such as JDBC.
• Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies and DevOps Integration.
• Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (e. g., security, entitlements, etc.).
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, individually or in front of a group.
• Scripting experience in Python/Unix/Perl/Powershell.
• Experience with Azure/AWS/GoogleCloud/Other Cloud-based applications.
• Prior work in the banking/brokerage industry and knowledge of financial market and wealth management.
• Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field