The right candidate
• Has in-depth understanding of the full software development life cycle. Deep familiarity with modern software development and design concepts encompassing a range of languages and platforms.
• Can own small to medium scale strategic initiatives/projects, enhances process standards and best practices and supports L3 issues for currently live systems.
• Excited to propose and implement solutions to modernize existing legacy platforms and take it to newer tech stack, which is currently supported by IMIT.
• Understands business needs and priorities, and provides thought leadership on potential solutions and the opportunities for technology to create positive impact on the business.
• Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills that are coupled with strong communication, anticipates issues and deals with them proactively.
• Demonstrates a passion for technology innovation balanced with a pragmatic approach to developing and deploying solutions that best benefit the business.
• Nimble, adaptable, able to express ideas in meetings & design discussions, comfortable with ambiguity; course correct when circumstances change.
• Should be able to handle multiple priorities and can take multiple roles as per team dynamics in a agile environment.
5-9 years of relevant experience
Strong development experience in Java (8 and above) and Spring and Sprint Boot framework.
Good working knowledge of following:
SQLs and writing optimized queries/stored procedures with any relational database
Microservices / Service Oriented Architecture / Restful services
Team oriented and can work well within a global collaborative model
Be comfortable expressing ideas in meetings, design sessions, etc.
Good analytical and problem solving skills that are coupled with strong communication.
Self-sufficient and show ability to lead given the opportunity
Good To have
Experience in Devops, Test Driven Development.
experience in investment bank domain
working knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl/Shell)
Understanding of derivatives and trade lifecycle