Please find below details:
- Mode of interview – In person
- Rounds of interview – 2 or 3 Rounds
- Acceptable notice period – Immediate, 15 - 30 days
- 3 days’ work from office is a must and rest 2 days work from home, later basis business needs it can move to all 5 days WFO.
- Hacker Rank test link will be directly shared with the candidate, passing score – 60%.
- HR test should to be completed within a week. Failing to do so, profile will be considered as Screen Reject.
- We will not consider any profiles exceeding the submission limit (3 profiles each supplier per req). New submission can be made only once the feedback is shared on the current submittals.
Job Description: Java/Scala Dev
Global Banking Technology (GBT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm’s WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Private Banking Group (PBG), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, securities-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBT is the place for you.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
Morgan Stanley Global Banking Technology team is looking for a Java Developer to join a technologically advanced team focusing on developing and enhancing the Financial Control Accounting automation platform. Candidate must have significant expertise in design and development of core Java applications as well as multi-tiered Java EE-style applications. Candidate should be fluent in related technologies including Spring, databases, database interface layers, web protocols and standards, web browser display technologies (React, Angular, etc.) and associated Java development tools.
* Hands-on development using Java and Spring.
* Design and development of Java applications as well as multi-tier Java EE style applications in the finance technology supporting all lending business lines.
* Collaborating with multiple technology teams that are upstream and downstream to the application which include Data Warehouse, Loan IQ and firm’s GL system etc.
* Working in the Agile development methodologies, collaborating with business and technology teams located globally.
* Hands on experience on Loan IQ SDK framework
* Excellent knowledge of Loan IQ System and Batches
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Java and Spring.
* Excellent knowledge of Core Java v1.8 or higher.
* Excellent knowledge of Java EE, Web Services (REST, SOAP, MQ, Tomcat).
* Experience in the Development, SQL, PL/SQL, and Tuning (preferably DB2).
* Experience in understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security, entitlements etc.).
* Experience and very good understanding of Design Patterns.
* Experience working in Agile development methodologies.
* Very good understanding of DevOps practices and tooling.
* Working Knowledge of building applications in the Cloud.
* Working Knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or any scripting language.
* Working knowledge of Financial market, lending based products and Wealth Management