• Drive Rangam’s revenue and growth and build a sales organization that operates impeccably for the long-term success.
• Own the pipeline, target/achievement, and sales metrics for the assigned vertical and business.
• Build a sales plan, work on that plan, and evaluate and revise as required to maximize business opportunity.
• Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s annual and growth sales goals.
• Develop holistic revenue strategy encompassing marketing, business development, sales to generate demand and achieve growth.
• Seek new opportunities to expand the client base as well as cultivate strong long-term relationships with existing clients.
• Stay current with industry trends and market conditions to identify potential clients and understand their staffing requirements.
• Build a sales culture that supports the Company’s values and hire and manage the sales teams and sales operations to drive partnership growth and meet revenue goals.
• Develop infrastructure, systems, processes, and training programs to support the success of the team.
• Ensure that all sales opportunities are accurately recorded and maintained in SalesForce.com/ HubSpot to enable accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue forecasts.
• Attending industry events across the country to build meaningful relationships with key industry executives and drive enterprise and channel growth.
• Foster business and client relationship by travelling to client locations, attending industry events, and conducting face-to-face meetings. This may include regular in-state or out-of-state to effectively serve our clients and meet their staffing needs.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
• 7 plus years of hands-on experience in the Staffing Industry.
• Prior experience in sales, customer service, or related fields, along with the ability to harness an expansive network of contacts and potential leads, would offer a significant advantage.
• Verifiable experience as a supervisor or manager.
• Familiarity with CRM platforms such as HubSpot Sales Force will be an advantage,
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated with a results-oriented approach.
• Strong leadership qualities with a growth driven mindset with an ability to build rapport with clients focused towards Rangam’s Strategic Advantage.