Responsibilities will include:
· 6+ years hands-on experience in .NET Core and related Web technologies.
· Deliver a robust, multi-layered, loosely coupled stack of run-time services that implement common wealth management business processes which are used in applications across many service channels.
· Assist application development teams deliver sophisticated multi-tier, SOA based web applications that help provide the highest level of service to our 15K+ strong financial advisors and 6MM+ clients.
· Design and Develop common business services / components that are the core foundation blocks across all systems within retail IT as we provide solutions for a wide variety of business problems, many of which require multi-platform solutions.
· Create project and product artifacts as part of Shared Services SDLC
· Develop the service model as per of API management best practices and SOAP/REST design paradigms.
· Build forward looking interfaces that will support continuous integration across multiple applications.
· Build SQL Server stored procedures to optimally access data available in multiple data stores.
Required Experience: 6 to 9 yrs
· .NET 4.6 Framework, ASP.NET, C#, Dot net core.
· Good knowledge of SQL Server database. Should be comfortable writing stored procedures and user defined functions.
· Strong business knowledge of wealth management industry.
· Component / business object modeling, services modeling.
· Experience in building high concurrency, low latency 24*7 availability applications.
· Strong programming skills with emphasis on writing efficient algorithms to handle large data sets and processing.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good to have skills
· Proficient with SQL Server, including modelling and DB performance tuning.
· Knowledge of source control (preferably Git) and continuous Integration tools.
· Micro services design, architecture, and best practices.
· Experience in Cloud strategy, design, and development
· Experience in working using Agile methodology.
· Understanding of HTTP, IIS and how the browser works.
· Ability to coordinate with various teams to deliver projects successfully.