WFH/WFO - Hybrid
Will laptop be provided - No
Must have skills- Fluent English, good communication, Intermediate level Excel and Power Point skills, basic understanding of finance
Good to have skills- (if experienced) Data presentation, Creating models [dashboards] in excel, worked on Power Query/ BI
Division: Fixed Income Division (FID) Job Title: Asia FID COO Team
Location: Mumbai Job Level: 0 to 1 year of experience
Client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Asia Fixed Income Chief Operating Officer Team is responsible for supporting the sales and trading team. The team provides strategy support, financial management, enablement of business initiatives and coordination with support groups. This role will require the individual to support the regional Asia COO team. Candidate must be able to work well under pressure and be able to manage his/her workflow optimally.
- Financial analytics / Preparation of presentations and reports
- Preparing regular revenue and other business performance reports for senior management highlighting performance, momentum.
- Analyzing revenue, expenses, interactions and headcount on regular and adhoc basis.
- Assist in presentations for senior management on performance metrics and key initiatives.
- Working closely with IT developers on report production, enhancements and automation.
- Working closely with sales and traders on analysis required in relation to senior management updates, business planning and budgeting.
- Support the team on project initiatives with coordination and follow up.
- Working closely with sales and traders on revenue updates, commentaries and feedback on business with clients.
- Working with COOs and IT on sales and trader’s database management.
Skills / Attributes required (essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Fixed business & Fixed Income, FX and Interest Rates products.
- Ability to think out of the box under pressure situations.
- Understand the subject matter in detail.
- Intermediate excel and power point skills.
- Willingness and interest to learn advanced excel and Power Point.