Should be very good with SQL queries and procedure.
Hands-on experience with Informatica.
Unix Shell Scripting.
Good to have to Reporting tool – BO or tableau or python scripting or Exposure to Cloud.
Please find below details:
- Mandatory Skill Set: Should be very good with SQL queries and procedure, Hands-on experience with Informatica, Unix Shell Scripting, Good to have Exposure to Cloud or Hadoop or Reporting tool – BO or tableau.
- Mode of interview – R1 Zoom, R2 can be taken in person (please ensure candidates are fully vaccinated)
- Rounds of interview – 2 Rounds
- Acceptable notice period – 30 days
- Hacker Rank test link will be shared with the candidate directly. Since the test is divided into 50% MCQ & 50% subjective, we shall consider between 30% to 40% passing.
- HR test should to be completed within a week. Failing to do so, profile will be considered as Screen Reject.
- We will not consider any profiles exceeding the submission limit (3 profiles each supplier). New submission can be made only once the feedback is shared on the current submittals.
Global Banking and Operations Technology (GBOT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm’s WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Private Banking Group (PBG), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, securities-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBT is the place for you.
Credit Risk and Regulatory Reporting enables Credit and Finance departments to closely monitor regulatory Credit Risk for wealth management lending products like Securities-based lending, Options, FX Forwards etc. and report to regulators based on Basel framework. As part of this critical initiative, the requirement is to have a dynamic, resourceful and skilled ETL/Data who would work with the team and stakeholders in building and delivering the renovated platforms within Regulatory Reporting. Candidate must have expertise in design and development of Data and Analytics applications. Candidate will work as part of an Agile squad and interact with other squad members as well as external stakeholders including business and technology partners (local as well as global) across Wealth Management, infrastructure team, architecture team to deliver the objectives.
- Understand business processes, a bigger picture and core ideas behind the developed software.
- Conduct data model, architecture, and integration design review sessions. Support business analysts and developers with data subject expertise, query building and optimization
- Educate and evangelize application teams of the best practices on query building and optimization, data modeling and design
- Develop a thorough understanding of the data definitions, domain values, data relationships, business rules, sources, and data integration for each subject area
- Advocate and advance toward cutting edge engineering technologies.
- Run projects in Agile way.
• 3+ Years of strong database/Analytics/ETL(Informatica)/BI development experience.
- Strong Data Modeling skills - Enterprise Data Model (OLTP) and Dimensional modelling. Well versed with principles, techniques and best practices of data modelling.
- Strong Skills in MPP Database (preferably Teradata) including database design, performance tuning, writing complex DB programs etc.
- Demonstrate proficient skills in analysis and resolution of application performance problems.
- Experience with Reporting/BI Tools is a plus.
- Ensure designs, code and processes are optimized for performance, scalability, security, reliability and maintainability
- Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security, entitlements, etc.)
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment
- Previous experience in working with global teams
- Proven experience in working within an Agile framework
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to produce high quality work independently and work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills (written, interpersonal, presentation), with the ability to easily and effectively interact and negotiate with business stakeholders
- Ability and strong desire to learn new languages, frameworks, tools and platforms quickly
- Growth mindset, personal excellence, collaborative spirit
- Prior work experience with Cloud, Hadoop and Big Data etc.
- Expert in Git and development workflows.
- Financial domain experience.
- Exposure to Regulatory Reporting and Credit Risk
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MCA.