• Knowledge of Market Operations
• Commitment to ensure timelines and key deliverables are met
• Should be accurate and should have an eye for details
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience in back-office processes relating to FX/Derivatives
• Very good knowledge of Excel (including writing of Macros). Knowledge of Alteryx would be an added advantage
· Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
· Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
· Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
· Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
· Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
· Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
What you can expect
GMO India is in search of a resource to support the Derivatives desk for BANA Mumbai for the day to day activities pertain to booking, settlement, reporting , confirmation and NFRR preparation and confirmation.
What you will do
For Derivatives desk
•Support Trade processing
•Cash Flow Settlement
•Sending out trade confirmation
•Addressing Client Queries
•Managing Regulatory reporting preparation
•Coordination with Business and other stake holders so as to ensure timely processing and settlement
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.