Years of exp- 3+ Years
Will laptop be provided- Yes
Shift timing-11:30 AM- 8:30 PM
Job Level: Consultant
Client Investment Management (IM), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has more than 608 investment professionals around the world and more than $1.5trillion in assets under management or supervision as of June 30, 2021. Client Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
Provide support for all Investor Services activities, including investor data review, reconciliation, and cleanup. Ensure that investor data is kept up to data and to review and resolve any breaks highlighted by the data quality rules. Assist in developing dashboards / reports for tracking investment status and outstanding deliverables for consumption of Senior Management.
Primary Job Duties:
· Review and resolution of breaks for investor data generated by data quality rules.
· Undertake data cleanup activities including data entry to ensure that the investor data is kept up to date and in sync between multiple systems.
· Review, Validate and resolve any AUM & Flows related exception reporting
· Monitor for vendor exception reporting with respect to Monthly AUM & Flows deliverables and follow up with vendors to resolve exceptions.
· Assist in developing reports and Tableau dashboards for tracking of Investments and outstanding deliverables.
· Provide support for Invoice processing & tracking
· Manage contingent onboarding & related tasks
· Bachelor’s degree
· Hands-on experience of Tableau dashboard and good Excel knowledge
· 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry in an operational capacity
· Analytical skills and ability to solve problems
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to timelines
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team