Responsibilities will include:
We work with the following technologies:
- Backend - Core Java / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud
- Frontend – JS / React / Bootstrap / jQuery
- Python / FAST / Flask API
- Linux / Cloud Stack / Docker / Kubernetes
- Build tooling – Jenkins / Gradle
- Database technologies – NoSQL / MongoDB / DB2
- Instrumentation – Splunk
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing modern and modular web applications using modern coding and testing standards.
- Working within a team of UI developers and product owners, contribute to requirements refinement and design.
- Participating in our agile ceremonies and actively driving towards the team’s goals.
- Working collaboratively with a global team of technologists.
- Contributing with ideas and innovation.
- Partnering with our end users (Fixed Income team) to design solutions.
Candidates with 7 or more years of experience developing enterprise applications.
Solid experience with 3 Tier Architecture for designing enterprise applications.
Solid experience writing unit, component, and integration tests.
Significant experience with Angular, Java, and basic Python knowledge.
Experience working with microservices and distributed systems.
Experience working with build tooling like Jenkins / JPAC.
Ability to engage with end users for requirement gathering and run agile ceremonies.
Understanding of financial markets and various financial instruments.
Experience with Equities and ESG KPI data a plus.
Willingness to learn MS Intellectual Technologies