Job description :-
Supports Senior Executive, managing administrative duties.
• Performs diverse, advanced, and confidential administrative support including composing, releasing routine but complex correspondence.
• Relieves management of administrative details ; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for the executive.
• Reads, screens, refers, and responds to incoming mail, ensuring that referrals are made, responses are gathered and summarized.
• May function as liaison to outside groups coordinating events where the executive is a corporate chair, director, or committee member. Communicates with executives and line management to gather/convey relevant information.
• Provide general administrative support to the team and senior members of the CBK team.
• Required to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Process Travel & Entertainment reports using the on-line Concur system.
• Assist in organizing the meetings for Asia Pacific, align the required attendees and consult with the global counterparts on the logistics coordination.
• Follow up with bankers across the region on any required follow up from the Commitment Committee meetings.
• Maintain an existing record database that archives the approval status and summary of each presented transaction and meeting minutes via an online depository.
• Provide regular updates to management and sanitizing data for specific requirements.