Years of exp- Upto 2 years
Will laptop be provide- Yes
Data Management Specialist in our Operations Department
Client is a Global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
Shared Service Banking Operations (SSBO) delivers industry utility solutions by aligning the right functions, people, processes and tools into 14 core disciplines offering tailored client service levels that are efficient, controlled and compliant with regulation.
Legal Entity Reference Data team (LERDS) is part of the Global Client Reference Data service team (CRDS) within SSBO and is responsible for the creation and maintenance of Client party reference data for clients, issuers, and vendors for the duration of the entire business relationship. The team is located in Glasgow, Baltimore and Mumbai, and cover requests globally.
- Create newly acquired (parties) client, issuer, and vendor records in the system. This involves investigating various approved sources and analyzing various approved documents to determine key attributes required for operational processing, as well as financial and regulatory reporting
- Maintain the records of existing parties using the same required analysis and due diligence
- Processing Corporate Actions such as name changes, mergers, etc. by validating against approved sources, identifying pre- and post-notification requirements of sensitive stakeholders, processing the actions ensuring all parties, sites, hierarchies, etc. are updated based on the Corporate Action. Additionally, ensuring all obsolete documents are invalidated and replaced with current valid documentation
- Additional duties as they regard party referential data attributes
- Partner with key business areas and other stakeholders to assure compliance with policies and regulations, as well as to review requests for additional processes and data quality rules, which may include remediation initiatives based on new regulations or business requirements
- Update proprietary systems with information / documentation obtained, and potentially performing data quality reviews
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and data quality standards
Key Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience/knowledge within an Operations related environment. They will be a confident analytical person with excellent oral and written communication skills. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Qualified at degree level or equivalent industry experience
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle volume spikes and prioritize work including ad-hoc requests and projects to meet business demands in a timely manner
- Ability to recognize potential risk issues and escalate/report on a timely basis;
- Adaptability and flexibility, ability to perform under pressure or in changing environment
- Outstanding attention to details and analytical ability
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Self-driven, capable of performing day-to-day activities with minimal guidance and supervision
- Ability to influence stakeholders and gain consensus across different groups