[Temp – TMG EMEA]
Division: Global Markets Group (GMG) Job Title: TMG EMEA Support
Location: Mumbai - Mumbai - NKP Shift Time: 1.30 pm-10.30 pm
Client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Client for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Client professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
Client’s Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a world leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. Our broad and deep client relationships, market-leading platform and intellectual insights enable us to be a world-class service provider to our clients for their financing, market access and portfolio management needs.
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Client’s Sales & Trading businesses in India. It covers functions across IED ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
The role is based out of Mumbai and requires working with the EMEA Transaction Management Group during London hours in relation to the Structured Products and ETP businesses. The role will require a fast-learning, dynamic, pro-active, and self-motivated person to assist the team in day-to-day activities.
Responsibilities for this role would involve:
- Preparing trade metrics
- Assisting with Settlement and listing of trades
- Filing electronic trade documents and maintenance of deal folders
- Assisting with the review of documentation relating to structured products and ETPs
- Assisting with documentation for corporate actions or similar types of events
- Assisting with operations-related matters and other requests, for example, performing trade reviews
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in relation to all the above
Skills required (essential)
- Graduate/MBA with 2-4 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Excellent Excel knowledge a must.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Organized, pro-active, ability to multi-task and work efficiently, detail-oriented, and self-sufficient.
Client is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.