Title: Financial Regulatory and Risk Reporting Analyst (Associate) (CA)
Location: NKP, Mumbai
- Experience range: 5years
- Project duration: 8 months
- Shift timings: India timings
- Number of days work from office: As per policy on CWR
- Bank’s Finance division manages the Financial reporting and performance of the Bank. We advise senior management on the financial performance of all the areas of the Bank. Finance is also involved in performance and cost analysis, P&L & Balance-sheet reporting, regulatory & Tax reporting and are extensively involved in franchise-wide initiatives like reduction of costs, manage risk and improve performance. We deliver information to our stakeholders which includes business, tax authorities, regulatory authorities, and auditors.
- The propose job is part of teams handling Country Finance & Infrastructure Finance functions of Group entities in India. This role has functional responsibility of financial statements, Cost reporting and analysis, inter-company charges and settlement. This requires collaboration with the various Finance teams which includes Country Finance, Infra-structure Finance, Accounting Close & Business Finance teams
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Support the accounting and reporting related matters including validation and control function of monthly financials, local reportings and month-end cost sign-offs.
- Cost reportings, analysis and providing standard cost packs and information to stakeholders
- Handling Inter-company accounting, invoicing, settlement & reporting and addressing matters related to cost bookings in India entities
- Understand the complete end-to-end process flow of legal entity controls, cost bookings and identify exceptions
- Responsible for Balance sheet account substantiation on monthly basis
- Support external statutory audit work on annual basis.
- Assist the regulatory filings / assessment process related to income tax, transfer pricing and service tax/ GST
- Support internal audit work as and when required
- Support other financial reporting requirements such as risk forums, ALCO, Board meetings.
- Participating in change initiative from Finance perspective including system setups & changes, process review/re-design pertaining necessitated by any process improvement idea/regulatory requirement
- Work in close coordination with Finance Service centres at Pune and Manila
- Ability to develop and leverage relationships with multiple teams within organization for delivery on business goals
- Working knowledge of SAP and ability to understand the complex system architecture and platforms
- Prior experience of process migrations would be added advantage.
Experience / Exposure:
The candidate must be a highly motivated and high performing individual. He/ She must be able to handle all levels of complexity in their product coverage or area under control, be able to multi task with relative ease and be flexible enough in shifting workload in accordance with changing priorities, and be comfortable dealing with a sometimes stressful and fast-paced priority-driven environment. He \ she is expected to have demonstrated experience of working with multiple teams in a matrix organization
5+ years working experience (preferably in Finance teams of banks, securities firms, investment banks or professional accounting / audit firms or in a similar capacity in a BPO / KPO center). Prior experience in a controllership role would be highly valuable
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral & written)
- Displays a high degree of control awareness
- Attention to detail and big picture view
- Strong analytical / business problem-solving skills
Time management skills
- Well organized & able to logically present results of work
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to manage own time
Drive and Motivation
- Passion for change
- Drive process improvement
Diligent, thorough, shows initiative and is proactive
- Ability to challenge status quo.
- Ability to work with diverse teams across functions & divisions