Title: Collateral Management Operator
- Experience range:0-2 years
- Open to considering fresher candidates (Yes/No): yes however Investment Bank experience would be preferred
- Open to considering relocation/ non-local candidates (Yes/No): Yes
- Project duration: 8 months
- Shift timings: EMEA
- Number of days work from office: 3 days from WFO
Client is committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. As you’ll discover, our culture supports diverse perspectives, driven by a shared sense of purpose.
Margin Operations responsible for minimizing Bank’s counterparty credit risk on its collateralized derivatives portfolio. We aggregate the Bank’s exposure across trading activity globally, administer the margin terms dictated in bilateral ISDA and CSA (Credit Support Annex) Agreements and facilitate exchange of permissible collateral (cash or securities) with our clients or central clearing counterparties. The team also manages Margin Disputes, regulatory Portfolio Reconciliation and Data Control flowing into the margining systems for APAC, EMEA and US regions.
Your key responsibilities & tasks:
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of assigned production duties.
- Ensure adherence to all cut-off times and quality of processing as maintained in SLA.
- Ensure that all queries/first level escalations related to routine activities are responded to within the time frames pre-specified.
- Keep Management informed of the exceptional occurrences, to enable appropriate action.
- Ensure healthy and harmonious relationship with global and India teams.
- Understand the impact of market trends on process flows and provide creative solutions.
- Develop effective working relationship across the front to back processes in multiple locations to enhance operating effectiveness.
- Degree educated in Finance, Commerce or related field, or have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a Banking/Finance environment.
- Experience working in a global, cross matrix reporting organization.
- Microsoft Excel skills to a good standard.
- Proficiency in automotive industry tools is beneficial.
Your personal skills and experience:
- Strong organisational skills; ability to identify and prioritise multiple tasks based on criticality, impact and franchise importance.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Independent problem solver who demonstrates accountability as well as execution capability.
- Ability to independently coordinate and manage work requirements across multiple business areas and functions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment.
- Ability to connect with people as well as desire to learn process flows.
- Dedication to servicing a demanding internal and external client base.