Business Analytics and CRM - Mumbai
Client Investment Management (IM), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has $1.5 Trillion in assets under management or supervision as of Dec 31, 2023. Client Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
We are looking for career-minded professionals with global perspective to join the Mumbai based Business Analytics and CRM team as a Data Integrity Associate. The role specifically supports IM’s Global Distribution sales efforts by ensuring the division’s CRM systems are up-to-date and accurate. The primary responsibility of the role is to update & maintain client related referential data & set-ups within the CRM applications to optimize data used by sales and marketing teams while meeting compliance requirements.
The successful candidate should have experience in or knowledge of the investment management industry, experience with CRM systems (Salesforce is a plus), is analytical and possess the ability to multi-task on ad-hoc requests and large projects.
- Maintaining client and prospect information at the organizational and executive level in the Firm CRM systems.
- Data quality initiatives, mapping and resolving data discrepancies in CRM systems.
- Trade resolution management for Financial Advisors & Partnership firms and ensure all breaks are properly resolved.
- Map investor level & flows data received from transfer agents into firm CRM.
- Troubleshooting queries and requests from Sales Teams
- Support business reporting needs
- Routinely perform data cleansing and validation in relation to client mergers and consolidations
- Maintain executive information within CRM database.
- Work on larger scale projects / enhancements to improve overall accuracy of CRM database & integration across different systems.
- Working knowledge of investment management industry
- Hold and adhere to high standards of confidentiality.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to turnaround outstanding work projects under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Experience with DST SalesConnect, CRM systems such as Salesforce & Tableau is an added advantage.
- Power BI & Tableau skills preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills